Last updated on 28 June 2022.
This Refund Policy (“Refund Policy”) governed by Capizal’s Terms and Conditions, and any and all capitalized terms herein shall bare the meaning as ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions. This Refund Policy is applicable to any and all payments made towards account opening or any other Services using any mode of payment shall stand as under:
- Once the refund is requested against a transaction, it cannot be cancelled by the merchant.
- Refund request will always be credited to the account with which the transaction was done initially.
- Refund can be requested either for the complete transaction, or for partial transaction.
- Refund will be disbursed after deduction of any cashbacks or points earned
- Refund shall not be initiated for customer induced errors
- Refund may be initiated through the App
- All refunds, either generated through the App, or any other medium shall be initiated within a period of 3 to 21 days from the completion of the transaction on the Platform.
Please Note: The completion of the refund process shall be subject to banks and Payment Gateways.